Sales information can be provided on company, travel agent, source, and contact Profile screens, primarily on the Sales Info tab. This information can assist Sales Managers in decision-making and can be used as filters in preparing sales reports.
Sales information is set up from System Configuration>Profile>Sales Information.
The following types of sales information are available:
- Territories - Sales territory to which the account or contact is assigned.
- Priorities - Business importance of the account or contact.
- Room Potential - Importance of the account in drawing accommodations business.
- Scopes - Broad geographical areas where the account or contact generates business.
- Scope & Cities - Cities where the account or contact generates business.
- Sources - Origin of the account (e.g., media ad, web site, etc.)
- Industry Codes - Industry classification of the account.
- Competition Codes - Your business competition for this account.
- Influence Codes - For contacts only. The influence the contact has in the decision-making process.